What to Do in St. Thomas Now That You’re Married?
When you plan a wedding in St. Thomas, you get a vacation and honeymoon too! St. Thomas and St. John are filled with activities, tours and sights to see for your island adventure. There is world class duty free shopping, an amazing selection of dining options, beautiful historic sites and some of the best water sports activities in the Caribbean. When I am not performing wedding ceremonies here in St. Thomas, I spend my time enjoying all of the activities that the Virgin Islands have to offer.
When you are ready to plan your St. Thomas and St. John vacation, call 340-201-6069 or contact me today and I can help you find the best things to do in St. Thomas and St. John.
FREE St. Thomas/St. John Guide Book
As a thank you for letting me be a part of your special day, all of my couples will receive a copy of the Virgin Islands Saver – the ultimate guide book to everything there is to do in St. Thomas and St. John, US Virgin Islands. This guide book contains over 50 awesome coupons for every thing there is to do in the islands including tours, attractions, restaurants and dining, water sports, boat tours and more.
In addition, I own and operate a tour company and I have several tours that are great for before or after the ceremony. And all of my couples get 30% off any of my tours! Your guests get 20% off.
Caribbean Rum Balls
Who needs wedding cake when you can have these rum-infused delicacies. Hand-made by none other than me! I make several rum ball flavors including chocolate, coconut, mango and mojito. Each rum ball starts with locally grown ingredients and then I add a dash of Cruzan Rum! Order a few boxes for your wedding or for your guests. The first box is free!
Things to Do in St. Thomas for Cruise Ship Couples
If you are coming to St. Thomas on a cruise, your time in port may be somewhat limited. Most often my couples opt for a morning ceremony before the heat of the day begins and before the beaches become too crowded. Getting married in the morning also leaves the rest of your day free to explore! Below are a couple of tours I do for couples. Click on any of the tours below for a link to the tour page.
1. All-Inclusive Beach BBQ-the beach day is like a mini reception. This tour is an all-inclusive beach day. It includes lunch, drinks, kayaks, snorkel gear, floating mats, and everything else you need for a day of fun at the beach.
2. Bike Rental Tour Excursion-cruise through historic downtown Charlotte Amalie in St. Thomas on a old-fashioned beach cruiser bike.
3. Kayak & Snorkeling Adventure-for the adventurous couple. A kayak, hiking and snorkeling tour that takes you to the remote west end of St. Thomas. You will get to explore water, fauna and sugar mill ruins that few ever get to see.
4. Waterfront Shore Fishing-if you want to wet a line for a few hours, this is the simplest way to do it. Spend a few hours fishing in Charlotte Amalie harbor. A very laid back and relaxing way to spend an afternoon.
5. Historic Walking Tour-walk with me back in time as I share with you the 350-year history of Charlotte Amalie in St. Thomas. Walk among the architecture of this town which is a true historic jewel of the Caribbean.
Things to Do in St. Thomas for On Island Couples
If you are staying on island for a few days or more, then you have a lot more flexibility with your time and there are several more tour options in addition to the ones listed above.
1. Kayak Fishing-the ultimate inshore fishing tour. Spend half a day trolling, jigging and casting for barracuda, king fish, tarpon and snapper from a kayak. By far my most popular tour.
2. Night Fishing-this is the tour I recommend to my friends coming down to St. Thomas. It is an evening on one of St. Thomas’ beautiful beaches relaxing and doing some shore fishing for shark, tarpon and snapper.
More Resources for Planning Your St. Thomas and St. John Vacation
I’m sure you have plenty of questions about planning this vacation of a lifetime. My wife Amber is a wedding planner on St. Thomas and has an awesome blog filled with everything you need to know about planning a wedding in St. Thomas and planning your vacation too. You’ll find information about island travel planning such getting to and around the islands, where to stay and eat, and more in the Things to Do section on her website.
Another great resource for things to do in St. Thomas is the Virgin Island Saver website. Here you will find a list of deals offered in the coupon book as well as a blog with articles on travel (and my adventures) in St. Thomas and St. John.
For more vacation and wedding planning advice, take a look at these great island resources.
The Ultimate St. Thomas Beach Guide covers all the beaches worth visiting in St. Thomas.
Let’s get started planning your destination wedding and honeymoon, call 340-201-6069 or contact me today and I can help you find the best things to do in St. Thomas and St. John.